Sew your own Snowman Pillow to use as a posing prop in your next newborn photography session or Christmas. This sewing pattern is simple and suitable for beginners. Includes a video Tutorial and posing tips.
This downloadable PDF pattern is designed for those who wish to create newborn photography props.
YOU WILL NEED
- Fabric dimensions:
- 1 meter x 0.5 meter for front
- 1 meter x 0.5 meter for back
- 15cm x 15cm for the nose
- 60cm x 50cm for the hat
- 20cm x 60cm for the scarf (optional see tutorial)
- You may use different fabrics for front (eg.furry) and back (plain) as back will not be seen during use.
- Cushion wadding / Hobby Fill.
- Scissors & Sewing pins.
- Length of dark yarn / wool for the mouth.
- 2m to 5m of wool for pom pom to go on the hat.
- 2 x buttons / beads for the eyes.
- Sewing machine or needle & thread for hand stitching.
- PVA glue &/or Hot Glue Gun.
- A Printer.
Choose the PDF pattern files which match the paper you will be printing on, as indicated by each filename.
Patterns are licensed to a single user. Patterns may not be shared or on-sold.
For commercial licensing and pricing to reproduce a physical product for sale, please contact us.
Save a fortune and have fun making it at yourself.
PRINTING – Pattern is supplied in both A4 or A3 size – Choose the relevant paper size for your region – We recommend printing your patterns at 100%, without resizing.
LICENSE – Patterns are licensed to a single user. Patterns may not be shared or on-sold. For commercial licensing and pricing to reproduce a physical product for sale, please contact us.
Watch the full tutorial here –