We all know that running a business isn’t easy, especially when it comes to knowing what to charge for our products and services. Unfortunately there is no set amount that someone can tell you what to charge, and this is due to a number of factors i.e. the demographics of your customer base, your level of experience and your cost of doing business.
THE most important thing you need to know when structuring your pricing is “YOU HAVE TO VALUE YOUR OWN TIME AND TALENT”.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICING CALCULATOR
- Instructions – A step by guide to using the Pricing Calculator.
- Pricing Calculator – Excel document specifically formulated to calculate your pricing.
- Business Expenses – A page where you can enter each of your business expenses.
- Cost of Living – A page where you can enter your living expenses
- Profit and Loss Sales Tracker – A page to enter and track individual sales
- Sales Tax Calculator – A calculator formulated to add tax to your products and services
The Pricing Calculator is specifically designed to simplify the process of working out what you need to charge per session to not only cover your cost of doing business but to also track your cost of living to help you determine what you need to pay yourself as a salary. Following the step by step guide you can enter your data to customize this to you and your business.
To operate the Calculator you will need Microsoft Excel version 2011 or above.
This calculator as a guide only. It does not provide any legal or business guidance. We STRONGLY recommended that you seek advice from a qualified Tax Professional on all business decisions. This product is not for resale or to be reproduced in any way. Because this is a digital product refunds are NOT available. So please check your version of Excel to see if they are compatible before purchasing.