Sew your own Ghost Pillow to use as a posing prop in your next newborn photography session or Halloween. This sewing pattern is simple and suitable for beginners. Includes PFD Step by Step Instructions
This downloadable PDF pattern is designed for those who wish to create newborn photography props.
YOU WILL NEED
- Fabric dimensions:
1 meter x 0.5 meter for front
1 meter x 0.5 meter for back
20cm x 20cm for the Eyes (optional see tutorial)
- You may use different fabrics for front and back (plain) as back will not be seen during use.
- Cushion wadding / Hobby Fill.
- Scissors & Sewing pins.
- Length of yarn / wool for the eye & mouth (optional).
- Sewing machine or needle & thread for hand stitching.
- PVA glue &/or Hot Glue Gun (optional for attaching eyes & mouth
- A Printer.
- Choose the PDF pattern files which match the paper you will be printing on, as indicated by each filename.
Patterns are licensed to a single user. Patterns may not be shared or on-sold.
For commercial licensing and pricing to reproduce a physical product for sale, please contact us.
Save a fortune and have fun making it at yourself.
PRINTING – Pattern is supplied in both A4 or A3, Letter 04 Tabloid size – Choose the relevant paper size for your region – We recommend printing your patterns at 100%, without resizing.
LICENSE – Patterns are licensed to a single user. Patterns may not be shared or on-sold. For commercial licensing and pricing to reproduce a physical product for sale, please contact us.