Join Kelly Brown for the Award Editing Workshop. Having judged and entered her share of Photography Competitions, Kelly has created this focused workshop for photographers wanting to take their imagery that extra step further.
Kelly will demonstrate every step she takes to prepare her photographs based on the rules and what judges are looking for. You will learn how to achieve the following results:
- Enhance lighting appropriate for your image and subject
- Composition to tell your story
- Colour & tones to communicate mood
- Head swapping & compositing
- Using artistic effects to bring your vision to life.
VIDEO LIBRARY 7.5hrs
- Introduction – 20mins
- Maternity Wings – 1hr 38mins
- Mother and child on chaise – 1hr 38mins
- Roses Circle – 2hrs 47mins
- Wrap up – 9mins
- Bonus Facebook Live Q & A – 1hr 20mins